Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I did it!

After the children were snuggled in bed I created something! Okay, I know not a big deal but for me, yes it is! My husband would say it was because I had things organized (he would be right about that). Anyway back to crafting. I found a bin full of pretty wool felt and buttons and such tucked on the shelf so nicely I have been afraid to open it for a while. I dusted off my sewing machine (and my brain). After consulting the manual on how to wind a bobbin (told you it has been a while) I churned out what I thought was a pretty good start. I mean in a preschool kind of way. Think macaroni shell collage kind of proud. Well, I will post a picture of my little project later this month. Although I finished it in about 2 hours it is a gift and I want the receiver to receive the thing first. Make sense. Now I have to rest up for my next project.

1 comment:

CraftyMomOf3 said...

I love that sense of accomplishment when I finish any project...large or small scale! Congrats!!

Hope you're having a very inspiring week!

=)
Meredith